She’s here, the recipe you’ve all been waiting for. You know….the one you keep in your back pocket for when you don’t feel like cooking or component prepping. Can I get a hallelujah?!
Short & sweet post for you all because I know you just want that printable.
Easy Weeknight Taco Casserole
Author: Sarah LaBine
Recipe type: Dinner
This easy weeknight taco casserole is going to become your next go-to recipe for your family on those nights you're asking yourself "what should we have for dinner"
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. taco sauce
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg. (12) taco shells, broken
- 2 c. (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- diced tomatoes
- sliced green onion
- Brown ground turkey, onion and garlic & Drain
- Stir in water, taco sauce, chiles, and seasoning mix.
- Cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Layer the broken shells on bottom of greased 12x8 baking dish
- Cover with the meat sauce
- Sprinkle with 1 c. cheese
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes, green onions.
Leave a Reply